Day of the Dragon
The Alliance of Lordaeron is led by King Terenas Menethil II. Under the urging of Lord Anduin Lothar the alliance was formed to combat the horror of the Horde. It is composed of the human nations of Lordaeron, the remanants of Stormwind, Gilneas, Kul Tiras, Alterac, and Stromgarde, the High Elves of Quel Thalas, the Gnomes of Gnomeregan, the Dwarves of Khaz Modan and Aerie Peak, the mages of the Kirin Tor in Dalaran, and the Church of the Holy Light.
The leaders of of the Alliance follow:
- King Terenas Menethil II – King of Lordaeron
- Regent Lord Anduin Lothar – Supreme Allied Commander, Steward of Stormwind – Dead by Warchief Doomhammer at the battle of Blackrock Spire
- General Uther Lightbringer – Knight of the Silver Hand, Anduin's Sucessor.
- Archmage Antonidas – Leader of the Kirin Tor
- Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore – King of Kul Tiras
- Lord Genn Greymane – King of Gilneas
- Lord Aiden Perenolde – King of Alterac – Dead by Thoras Trollbane for treason
- Lord Daval Prestor – Minor noble of Alterac, possible Regent
- Lord Thoras Trollbane – King of Stromgarde
- High King Anasterian Sunstrider – Lord of the High Elves, often represented by Sylvanas Windrunner
- King Magni Bronzebeard – Lord of Ironforge, often represented by his brothers Muradin and Bran
- Chief Thane Kurdran Wildhammer – Chief Thane of Aerie Peak
- Alonsus Faol – Leader in his own right of the Church of the Holy Light.
- High Tinker Mekkatorque – Exiled King of Gnomeregan